This course is designed specifically for existing experienced engineers who are wishing to move into an Auditing role.
What will you learn?
- Plan for an audit,
- Conduct an audit,
- Know the requirements for maintaining audit records and information,
- Know how to apply audit interview techniques,
- Know the purpose and function of an audit report,
- Know how to provide feedback on the findings of the audit,
- Know the technical and safety considerations in planning and conducting audits of gas work,
- Know the legislation and standards relevant conducting audits of gas work,
- Know how to work safely when conducting audits
What qualification will you receive?
- LCL Awards Level 3 Award in Auditing of Gas Work
Entry Requirements: Candidates must hold valid and a current certificate of gas safety competence for the range and type of gas appliances and installations to be audited.
Approximate course length – 2.5 days