Gas work auditing is necessary to assess risk, ensuring gas appliances have been installed and serviced correctly. Gas auditing is usually required within social housing, public sector or commercial properties where legislation such as the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998 and the Health & Safety at Work Act must be complied with.
An ideal add-on for experienced gas installers, suitable candidates must be up to date with their ACS certification, including the appliances they will be auditing.
What does the Gas Auditing qualification cover?
The qualification covers everything you need to know in order to become a Gas Auditor, including:
- Planning for and conducting an audit
- Maintaining audit records and information
- Applying audit interview techniques
- Understanding the purpose and function of an audit report
- Providing feedback on the findings of the audit
- Technical and safety considerations in planning and conducting audits of gas work
- Legislation and standards
- Safe working practices when conducting an audit
What qualification will you receive?
LCL Awards Level 3 Award in Auditing of Gas Work
Approximate course length – 2.5 days
Book your Gas Auditing training today!
Or call 0800 6123177 / 07399 031533