Installing or repairing copper pipework in F Gas installations
Appliances that use F Gas, such as heat pumps and air conditioning units, require plumbing works using specialist tools and equipment. We deliver the LCL Awards Level 3 qualification – The Principles of RACHP Oxy-fuel Brazing Processes, designed to ensure candidates can install and repair copper pipework safely and competently.
This course is an ideal accompaniment to F Gas Certification, or for experienced engineers who require a refresher of the processes involved in brazing joints.
What will you learn?
- Understand the working principles of RACHP Oxy-Fuel brazing processes.
- Understand the legislative and organisational procedures related to RACHP Oxy-Fuel brazing processes.
- Understand how to complete preparation work for RACHP Oxy-Fuel brazing activities.
- Be able to complete preparation work for RACHP Oxy-Fuel brazing activities.
- Understand how to connect RACHP pipework with Oxy-Fuel brazing.
- Be able to connect RACHP pipework by Oxy-Fuel brazing.
Entry Requirements: Candidates must be from an engineering background.
Approximate course length – 1 day