This brazing & pipework course is specifically designed to make sure that you are safe and competent to use the specialist tools and equipment needed to install or repair copper pipework for F-Gas installations. This course is ideal for learners who are wishing to attain their F-Gas Certification however they are unable to braze joints or simply need a refresher of the process.
It is vital that learners are able to carry out the practical area of Brazing during the F-Gas qualification, therefore we recommend that learners consider if their skills require refreshing.
What will I learn?
- Understand the working principles of RACHP Oxy-Fuel brazing processes.
- Understand the legislative and organisational procedures related to RACHP Oxy-Fuel brazing processes.
- Understand how to complete preparation work for RACHP Oxy-Fuel brazing activities.
- Be able to complete preparation work for RACHP Oxy-Fuel brazing activities.
- Understand how to connect RACHP pipework with Oxy-Fuel brazing.
- Be able to connect RACHP pipework by Oxy-Fuel brazing.
What qualification will I receive?
- LCL Awards Level 3 Award in Oxy-Fuel Brazing within the RACHP Sector
Entry Requirements: Candidates must be from an engineering background.
Approximate course length – 1 day