Richard from VIVA Training Academy meets Toby on day 1 of his gas engineer course.
Toby has just completed his first week of training. In this video he explains how he feels it went, looks ahead to week 2 and what he is doing to supplement his learning at VIVA Training Academy.
Toby is back with the next instalment of his video diary as he trains to become a gas installer with VIVA Training Academy.
Week 3 – Done
Toby completes another week of training to become a gas engineer with us. Now that he is getting practical, hands-on experience his confidence has improved. He describes what the course has covered so far and how it has started to sink into his everyday life.
He also looks ahead to the following week where Toby will start his placement to work on his portfolio.
Toby talks about his first experiences shadowing a Gas Safe Registered engineer, carrying out a boiler exchange.
- How do I Train to be a Gas Engineer?
- Become a Gas Installer – a Great Career Move!
- How Long Does It Take to Be a Gas Engineer?
- How Long Does A Gas Safe Qualification Last
- What Differentiates a Plumber from a Heating Engineer