Gas Safety Management in Social Housing
This course is designed specifically for those who are in a managerial position working within the Social Housing sector, who are responsible for services that affect and can be affected by matters of gas safety. Learners may also wish to take this course in order to prepare for further training or learning or for their own personal development.
What will you learn?
- Combustion and Carbon Monoxide
- Flueing and Ventilation of Gas Appliances
- The design, types, operation and installation requirements of gas appliance, meters and pipework,
- The management responsibilities in managing gas safety in social housing
- The legislative requirements affecting the management of gas safety in social housing environments.
What qualification will you receive?
- LCL Awards Level 4 Certificate in Gas Safety Management in Social Housing
This qualification will provide the underpinning knowledge for Level 4 Certificate in Gas Safety in Facilities Management.
Entry Requirements: There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Approximate course length – 5 days