This course is designed specifically for those who are in a managerial position working within the social housing sector, who have a responsibility for gas safety. Learners may also wish to take this course in order to prepare for further training or learning or for their own personal development.
What does the Gas Safety Management in Social Housing course cover?
- Combustion and Carbon Monoxide
- Flueing and Ventilation of Gas Appliances
- The design, types, operation and installation requirements of gas appliance, meters and pipework
- The management responsibilities in managing gas safety in social housing
- The legislative requirements affecting the management of gas safety in social housing environments
What qualification will you receive?
LCL Awards Level 4 Certificate in Gas Safety Management in Social Housing
Entry Requirements: There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Approximate course length – 5 days
Book your Gas Safety Management in Social Housing course today!
Or call 0800 6123177 / 07399 031533