Initial Verification & Periodic Inspection, Testing, Condition Reporting & Certification of Electrical Installations
This combined course incorporates two separate elements of training – Principles, Practices & Legislation for Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations AND Principles, Practices & Legislation for the Periodic Inspection, Testing & Condition Reporting of Electrical Installations.
Not only will you be certified to carry out the initial verification and certification elements of the work, but you will also be able to periodically inspect and report on the safety of existing installations.
What will I learn?
- Electricity at Work Regulations
- BS7671 & GN3
- Initial Verification process
- Inspection techniques
- Practical testing
- Completion of Electrical Installation Certificate
- Periodic Inspection and Testing process
- Practical Inspection and Testing process
- Understanding Condition Report codes
- Completion of Condition Report
- LCL Level 3 Initial Verification & Periodic Inspection, Testing, Condition Reporting & Certification of Electrical Installations
What qualification will I receive?
Operatives should hold the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations or equivalent certification and must have practical working knowledge of both domestic and commercial electrical installs – including 3 phase installations. On-site experience of initial verification and certification of electrical installations is imperative, where suitable test equipment has been used and forms in accordance with BS7671 have been completed.
Approximate course length – 6.5 days
- Fast Track Electrical Course
- 18th Edition Course
- PAT Test & Inspection
- Supervising Install, Test & Compliance
- Domestic Electrical Installer Course