This course is designed for operatives who may be required to isolate electrical services before commencing work on either the electrical installation or connected appliances.
What will you learn?
- Electricity at Work Regulations
- How to Safely Isolate supplies
Entry Requirements: Formal certification is not required, however candidates should be working within the wider building services industry and hold a knowledge of electrical installations.
Approximate course length – ½ day
- Heating Engineer Courses
- S Plan Wiring
- Y Plan Wiring
- Boiler Fault Finding & Repair
- Bonding Of Gas Installations
- System Controls & Fault Finding