The Y-Plan is the wiring required for a system containing one three-port mid-position valve that supplies heating and hot water. This course offers in-depth information and assistance on best practice in wiring this type of system and is ideal for heating engineers and electricians who will be working with this type of technology.
What will I learn?
- The principle function of system components on a heating system
- Understanding and using manufacturers’ heating system wiring guides
- Practical wiring application for a 3 port valve (Y plan) system
- Commissioning the system including basic electrical safety checks
- Diagnosing and rectifying system faults
Entry Requirements: Learners should have an existing basic knowledge of heating system wiring.
Approximate course length – 1 day
- Heating Engineer Courses
- S Plan Wiring
- Boiler Fault Finding & Repair
- Safe Isolation
- Bonding Of Gas Installations
- System Controls & Fault Finding